LARGE OPEN OFFICE
UNIT 6140 – CALL CENTER – OPERATIONS CENTER
Newly renovated, single story office, offering 7:1000 parking. Call Center – Tech Operations Center configuration. 59,764+/- SqFt – Expandable to 76,684+/- SqFt. Open Floor Plan Interior. Secured lobby entrances. Open access conference room and Restrooms available off Lobby. Grade level loading door for deliveries. Redundant Fiber Optics available. Upgraded power to accommodate server room and telecoms. Large Break Room. Multiple employee restrooms at various locations. State of the art mechanical, air conditioning and filtration system. Natural daylight acoustical ceiling system to accommodate any floor plan.
- Secured Lobby / Reception Area
- Conference Room Off-Lobby
- Client Restrooms
- Flexible Open Office
- Natural Daylight Ceilings
- Large Break Room and Seating Area
- Multiple Restroom Locations
- Server Room
- Shipping / Receiving Area
- Secured Secondary Access
- Rate of $1.60 NNN
- 7:1000 Parking
Power / Technology
- New electrical service: 2500 amps, 277/480-volt, 3 phase, 4 wire
- New, redundant Telecom feeds to multiple locations on site for new fiber connections
- Data room capacities of over 2000 SqFt with over 100 watts per SqFt power density allowance
- Open Floor Plan Call Center / Operations area with a power density allowance of over 24 watts per SqFt
- All new high efficiency LED lighting system with integrated digital lighting controls and automatic daylight dimming
MERV 13 Filtration
- High levels of indoor air quality by modulating levels of outside air paired with the use of high levels of filtration, BiPolar Ionization and UV lights at the coils to mitigate the spread of any potential particles.
- Highly efficient systems with modulating capacity to meet the building demand and comfort control. Provides simultaneous heating and cooling to allow for all thermal zones to be satisfied at all times.
- Multiple banks of condensers provide inherent redundancy in the system to minimize the impact on space temperature and downtime in the event of equipment failure.
- Efficient use of the building infrastructure to accommodate any future load for the Data Center.